A sleek all‐weather touring boot with optimized fit for female riders, the Stella Gran Torino incorporates a 100 per cent waterproof membrane as well as advanced protection features that are discreetly integrated into the boot’s gender specific design. An innovative side‐entry system features a Velcro attachment for a secure and precise fit
SIZE: 36‐43 EUR
- The Stella Gran Torino Boot is CE certified.
- Last shape has been designed for superior female foot profiling and comfort.
- Upper constructed from reinforced leather offering comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated 100% waterproof membrane for proven all‐weather performance.
- Seamlessly integrated molded shin plate provides extensive impact protection.
- Foam backed, double density ankle protector on the medial side.
- Silver anodized Aluminum protector on the outer ankle.
- Internal heel counter and toe counter layered under the leather enhance support and rigidity in key impact areas.
- Rear reflective insert for improved night time visibility.
Comfort and convenience
- Innovative, easy access side entry system with elastic mounted zipper and wide Velcro flap for a precise fit.
- Contoured, injected high modulus polyamide midsole and high modulus plastic shank reinforcement injected TPU shifter area.
- Soft quilted accordion flex zone grants comfort whether riding or walking.
- Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed.
- Highly flexible lug sole features Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Entire sole of the Stella Gran Torino Boot is replaceable.
For more information visit: www.alpinestars.com