Product Name – CROSSER AIR TOURING Gloves (suggested retail price – € 79.95 Euro / £ 69.99 Sterling)
Category – Touring
Description – A lightweight short touring glove that is CE certified to the highest standard, the Crosser Air Touring Glove is constructed from premium leather, suede and stretch textile chassis for optimized levels of comfort and performance, while the race-derived finger bridge and hard knuckle protection offer class-leading protective features.
Multi-panel, multi-material construction incorporating premium leather, stretch air mesh and synthetic suede main chassis.
• ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide for abrasion resistance performance for landing zones. Landing zone features padding for additional fit and impact performance.
• Extended leather index finger sidewall from form fingertip to wrist for grip and comfort and stretch air mesh fourchettes for flexibility.
• Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impact slides.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Reflective detailing on fingers for increased rider visibility.
• Hook and loop grip closure system on wrist helps keep glove securely positioned.
• Advanced poly-blend reinforcements on thumb and palm for superior grip and comfort.
• Touch screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• Over-molded polymer knuckle protector for class-leading impact protection and abrasion resistance.
• Stretch accordions on fingers and backhand for improved hand flexibility.
• Short cuff summer touring glove.
• This garment is CE certified Level 1.