Product Name – PORTLAND GORE-TEX® Boot (suggested retail price – € 239.95 Euro / £ 189.99 Sterling)
Category – Touring
Description – The Portland Boot is a mid-length, touring GORE-TEX® boot designed for comfort and convenience on long distance adventures and everyday riding trips in all weather conditions. With a range of comfort and protective features, plus Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outer sole for grip and support, the Portland GORE-TEX® Boot is as versatile as it is protective.
• Full grain leather main chassis construction provides excellent durability and long lasting comfort.
• Full GORE-TEX® internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance and high level of breathability.
• Waterproof zipper mounted on four-way elastic allows stretch flex and easy closure of boot.
• TPU heel counter for improved shock protection and durability, plus TPU injected shift pad textured debossing for better grip on bike’s controls.
• Advanced TPR pull flap allows for convenient opening and closing and applies even pressure on the shin.
• New memory foam ankle protector on lateral side offers protective performance and comfort in key area.
• Textile collar inner lining throughout offers comfort and durability.
• Contoured insole injected high modulus polyamide includes shank reinforcement.
• Removable anatomic advanced EVA footbed provides arch support and high levels of comfort.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
• The Portland GORE-TEX® Boot is CE certified to EN 13634:201
ISSUE DATE – 2.18