Category – All Weather Riding
Description – The Primer DRYSTAR® road riding glove is constructed from a durable poly fabric main shell with leather reinforcements and incorporates an advanced polymer hard-knuckle protector which protects without compromising fit and flexibility. The Primer’s DRYSTAR® performance membrane means this glove is 100 per cent waterproof and breathable.
• Multi-panel main chassis consisting of stretch polyamide fabric and soft shell on the backhand, with leather on palm and thumb.
• Synthetic suede reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone to provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones.
• PU-coated reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike’s controls.
• Incorporates Alpinestars’ waterproof DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE sealed triple layer construction for a highly reduced material construction to promotes dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls.
• Incorporates insulating membrane (60g) for performance in colder climates.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Advanced polymer over-molded hard knuckle protection offers class- leading protection without impairing hand flex or movement.
• Auto semi-lock zipper puller for personalization.
• Stretch panel on backhand and finger tips to increase flexibility and comfort.
• Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with GPS/smartphones.
• Convenient integrated visor wipe for cleaning eyewear.
• Long, gauntlet cuff construction with hook and loop grip closure.
• Reflective print to increase rider visibility.
• PRIMER DRYSTAR® GLOVE is CE certified level 1.
Biker Tshirts by Superbike News in UK/Europe, USA & Aus