Product Name – SP-1 V2 Riding Shoe (suggested retail price – € 159.95 Euro / £ 159.99 Sterling)
Category – Riding Shoes
Description – An aggressively profiled road riding boot, the SP-1 V2 Shoe is constructed from a superbly lightweight microfiber and incorporates class-leading protective features. With a full textile lining and padding throughout this boot is extremely comfortable, while a new lateral air vent improves interior ventilation. The SP-1 V2 features an exclusive compound rubber sole to provide excellent levels of grip whatever the weather, for the ultimate in precision control.
• The main upper is constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber with front (tongue) and rear accordion zones support and comfort.
• Tongue and rear accordion made by lightweight padded material that offer superior comfort.
• Improved levels of airflow and inner ventilation provided by lateral air Intake with metallic mesh.
• New speed lace system derived from Alpinestars MotoGP technology for improved quick precise and secure closure.
• Higher closure system with new adjustable hook-and loop closure and debossed Alpinestars logo.
• Foam backed double density ankles disk protection are mounted under the upper plus lateral outer TPR guards provide all-round strategic protection and flexibility in keys area.
• External TPR toe reinforcement helps protect against abrasion and gives greater stability.
• External, high modulus TPU heel counter for improved shock protection and durability.
• Internal toe box reinforcement layered under the microfiber upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Breathable textile lining with anti-sliding microfiber suede on the heel area helps keep foot in position while riding.
• Removable anatomic EVA foam footbed for arch support and comfort.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
• Welded reflective insert on rear improves night time visibility.
• The SP-1 v2 Shoe is Cat 2 CE certified to 89/686/ECC EU directive.