The Oxford Continental boots are the perfect accompaniment to a Dry2Dry laminate suit such as the Oxford Mondial suit, Continental suit or the Hinterland jacket, featuring the same effective waterproof and breathable membrane and CE approved qualities to your feet.
Made from durable leather, the Continental boots have an anti-slip multi-density outsole, reinforced insole, medial and lateral ankle protectors, and reinforced PU toe box and shin protectors that provide CE certified level 2 protection.
The boots feature an integrated Dry2Dry laminate membrane that provides complete waterproofing (10,000mm/H2O) while being breathable to prevent moisture build up. Along with targetable mesh lining, stretch zones and front and rear accordion microfibre: these boots provide year-round comfort in all weather and climates.
All these features as well as a double-zip opening allowing for easy fitment, dual Velcro adjustable calf openings, TPU gear shifter and a neoprene inner cuff edge provide amazing versatility and 4-season performance.
- Dry2DryT 10,000mm Waterproof, 3,000 Breathable
- CE Certified – Level 2
- Nylon boot shank & anti-twist mid sole
- Reinforced pu toe box
- Medial and lateral ankle protection
- Reinforced pu shin protection
- Leather upper construction
- Anti-slip multi-density sole
- Twin needle stitching
- Reflective heel detail
- Easy access wide entry aperture
- Dual zipper closure system
- Dual hook and loop adjustable calf openings
- Front and read accordion microfibre
- Stretch zones
- Neoprene inner cuff edge
- Heel and inner pull loops
- Targeted breathable meh inner fabric
- TPU gear shifter
For more information also visit www.oxfordproducts.com