The C10 is an all-new competitively priced full-face helmet for riders of all ages that value quality and safety, offering a lightweight superior fit thanks in part to its Advanced Polycarbonate Composite shell that was designed using advanced CAD technology.
Combined with a wide-view optically-superior face shield and its improved ACS Advanced Channelling Ventilation system that allows full front-to-back airflow to flush heat and humidity up and out, the C10 provides a safe and comfortable ride no matter the conditions.
With sizes ranging from XS to 2XL, the C10 delivers the same great protection for both youth and adult riders alike.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and enhanced comfort.
- ACS Advanced Channelling Ventilation System: Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Full front-to-back airflow: 3 intakes and 2 exhausts.
- Pinlock Ready HJ-34P Visor: Provides 99% UV protection, anti-scratch coated.
- 10mm enlarged sight of view.
- Interior provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function.
- Crown and Cheek pads: Removable and washable.
- Speaker Pockets: For Bluetooth communication.
- Visor: HJ-34P
- Pinlock: DKS463
Standard ECE 22.06
Meets or exceeds ECE 22.06 approved. Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity and labelling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets.
Youth to Adult Size
The C10 replaces both previous CL-Y and CS-15 helmets to offer a perfect fit from 3XS to 2XL and cover youth to adult sizes.
10mm enlarged sight of view. All HJC shields offer 99% UV-A & B protection. Anti-fog lens Pinlock® ready MaxVision visor.
Advanced Channelling Ventilation System (ACS)
HJC’s helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC’s helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
3 year warranty
The warranty is applicable to manufacturer’s defects for up to 3 years from the date of purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacturing (whichever comes first).
Comes in the following colourways:
Khaki Green: zz-c10tkgxs
For more HJC Helmet news from Oxford Products check out our dedicated page HJC Helmet News
For more information on HJC Helmets in the UK products visit www.oxfordproducts.com