Get set for summer on your Vespa with six of the season’s best-selling items from the Italian manufacturer’s Original Accessories range
1. VJ Helmet – enjoy a cooling breeze in summer with the open-face Vespa VJ helmet. Full-length visor for insect- and dust-protection plus a drop-down sun visor. The lining is also breathable and washable to keep it fresh. Available in a wide choice of colours in sizes XS to XL, the Vespa VJ Helmet retails for £129.99.
2. Top Boxes – with a 32-litre capacity, there’s plenty of room for either your travel kit, shopping or even a flip-front helmet. Colour-matched to current models of the Primavera and Sprint, Vespa top boxes sell for £134.99 including VAT.
3. Fly-screens – tailored from high-quality 4mm methacrylate for GTS models, these short fly-screens ward off wind, rain and bugs. Available in clear and smoked finishes, they cost £76.99 in clear and £90.00 tinted (including VAT).
4. Chrome racks – for extra carrying capacity for your weekend away, Vespa’s Chrome Plated Front and Rear Carriers for the GTS have 5-layer galvanic plating to prevent corrosion and the Front Carrier folds up for storage. RRP: front £155.99, rear £139.99, including VAT
5. TomTom Vio – the waterproof Vio is mounted from a Vespa’s mirror stem and controlled by your smartphone. It streams navigation for directions at-a-glance, on the go, meaning smoother commutes, easier exploration and your phone stays safely stashed during your ride. Retail price is £158.99 including VAT.
6. Vespa Chain Locks – these heavy-duty Chain Locks are constructed from 10 mm square steel links for ultimate protection, in a choice of 110 cm and 140 cm lengths. The tough and tamper-proof locks have 12 mm diameter hardened steel shackles plus drill-proof and pick-proof key-ways. The 110 cm chain is £35.99 and the 140 cm is £41.99, including VAT
For details on these and the complete range of Vespa official accessories visit www.fowlersparts.co.uk.
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter: Here
Subscribe to our news channels: Here