Hot on the heels of BMW Motorrad presenting the new BMW R1250 GS at Inetrmot in Cologne, Wunderlich unveil a host of accessories for this flagship model.
The range of upgrades covers ergonomics, protection (from impacts and the elements), luggage and more. All products are developed in line with Wunderlich’s core principles of integrated design, functionality and premium quality, and are all made in Germany.
For more information, contact Wunderlich’s exclusive UK partner www.nippynormans.com
The following items are traditionally popular with GS owners;
- Marathon Windscreen £155.00 – Extra wind and weather protection, for extra comfort on longer trips
- Ergo Handlebar Risers £89.00 – Available with a choice of 25 mm & 40mm rise. Improve comfort & control when standing on the pegs
- Lower Crash Bars £199.00 per pair – Lightweight, stainless steel protection for the bodywork
- Upper Crash Bars £199.00 per pair – Lightweight, stainless steel protection for the engine casings
- Ergo Lower Footrests £155.00 – Drops the rider’s pegs by 25 mm to enhance comfort
- Doubleshock Paralever Crash Pad £41.00 – Protects the vulnerable Paralever during a drop or slide