Product Name – GP PLUS VENOM Leather Suit (suggested retail price – € 999.95 Euro / £ 899.99 Sterling)
Category – Racing / Performance Riding
SIZES: 44-60 (44-64 BLACK RED FLUO WHITE)
Description – The CE certified GP Plus Venom Leather Suit is an aggressively designed, fully featured racing leather suit with class-leading protection. Ideal for track days and racing the suit incorporates a range of innovative features such as stretch paneling, aerodynamic hump and calf expansion gussets, which have been meticulously designed and developed to improve anatomical performance and comfort.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm supple premium grade bovine leather.
• Large accordion stretch panels strategically positioned for improved movement and comfort on the bike.
• Reinforced stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch, calves and chest further improve fit, movement and feel.
• Ergonomic back hump, MotoGP-tested and shaped for improved airflow and performance at high speed.
• Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction promote comfort fit and reduce rider fatigue.
• Perforated paneling provides highly improved levels of ventilation.
• Aramid fiber inserts on arm and leg for critical seam reinforcement.
• Calf expansion gusset for adaptive fit accomodating various lower leg sizes.
• Hook and loop grip strap adjusters on calves and cuffs.
• Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
INNERSHELL / LINING
• Integrated padding throughout increases comfort and suit fit.
• Pre-shaped, multi-layer knee construction helps rider mobility and offers increased comfort and reduced fatigue.
• Internally reinforced seat area for improved comfort and durability.
• Removable inner mesh liner for convenience and breathability: liner is body-mapped to work in conjunction with rider’s physique as well as stretch zones in leather suit.
• Inner waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents.
• 3D textured comfort fabric collar construction for breathability.
• Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows and knee. Protectors are anatomically profiled and feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit and comfort. Protectors are replaceable.
• CE certified Alpinestars removable Nucleon hip protector.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and knee for class-leading abrasion resistance and performance against impacts.
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
• Alpinestars sport knee slider constructed from advanced PU compound and shaped for optimal contact with asphalt.
• This garment is CE Certified 89/686/EEC.